Tees Valley Pathways
Are you aged 15-29? Unemployed or Not in Education, Employment or Training?
The YEI team can help you get experience, learn skills and gain qualifications.Five Lamps are delivering help and advice to young people to move them into employment (Stockton) or self-employment (all areas of the Tees Valley). This service is available if you are aged 15-29 and are currently not in education, employment or training. Support will be offered to help you achieve your goals.
The support may include:
- Attending training courses and workshops;
- An experienced mentor who will support you closely to move into employment or self-employment;
- And we can provide financial assistance to pay for items such as interview clothes
Have you considered being your own boss?
- You can access up to four training courses on your chosen business idea
- We will support you with writing a business plan
- You can receive support for; essential tools & equipment, PPE, a business stationery start up pack and Public Liability Insurance.
The Tees Valley Pathways Programme will support 6,040 young people aged 15 to 29 years old across the Tees Valley who are unemployed or inactive with the aim of progressing the individuals into education, employment, training or self-employment. The programme is supported under the Youth Employment Initiative and delivered by a consortium of organisations from the Public, Private and Voluntary Sector. The programme is part-funded by the European Social Fund and Youth Employment Initiative as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural & Investment Funds Growth Programme in England.