Tees Valley Pathways
Are you aged 15-29? Unemployed or Not in Education, Employment or Training?
The YEI team can help you get experience, learn skills and gain qualifications.Five Lamps are delivering help and advice to young people to move them into employment (Stockton). This service is available if you are aged 15-29 and are currently not in education, employment or training. Support will be offered to help you achieve your goals. The support may include:
- Attending training courses and workshops;
- An experienced mentor who will support you closely to move into employment or self-employment;
- And we can provide financial assistance to pay for items such as interview clothes
The programme is delivered by a consortium of organisations from the Public, Private and Voluntary Sector. The overall contract value is £25.38m with £9.52m from European Social Fund, £9.52m from Youth Employment Initiative and £6.34m of Match Funding. It is part-funded by the European Social Fund and supported under the Youth Employment Initiative.
Tees Valley Routeways
Have you considered being your own boss?Five Lamps are supporting young people across the Tees Valley to start their own business.
- You can access up to four training courses on your chosen business idea
- We will support you with writing a business plan
- You can receive support for; essential tools & equipment, PPE, a business stationery start up pack and Public Liability Insurance.
The Tees Valley Routeways Programme will support 925 young people aged 15 to 29 across the Tees Valley who are unemployed or inactive with the aim of progressing them into Education, Employment, Training or Self-Employment.
The programme is delivered by a consortium of organisations from the Public, Private and Voluntary Sector. The overall contract value is £2.67m with £1.00m from European Social Fund, £1.00m from Youth Employment Initiative and £0.67m of Match Funding. It is part-funded by the European Social Fund and supported under the Youth Employment Initiative.