Five Lamps provide a wide range of services to over 25,000 socially and financially excluded individuals across the North East and Yorkshire.
Five Lamps deliver this each year through its four integrated business divisions - Economic Development; Financial Inclusion & Housing, Youth Services and Home Care.
The impact of our work spans:
- Supporting customers on their enterprise journey from enterprise coaching, mentoring, business planning and accessing finance for start-ups
- Providing youth and Special Education Needs and/ or Disabilities (SEND) sessions in our purpose built Youth Club
- Refurbishing and letting previously long term empty properties
- Systematically stripping away the barriers that face troubled families
- Providing affordable personal loans to individuals and homeowners who are unable to access mainstream support
- Providing a domiciliary care service to people within the Stockton-On-Tees borough, as well as delivering an extra care scheme
Registered Charity (702314)
Company Limited by Guarantee (2441319)