Whatever your views are, we welcome them
Tell us how we are doing
- Have you found a service provided by the Five Lamps really useful?
- Has a Five Lamps member of staff been really helpful?
- Do you have an idea that will help us to work better?
Let us know! We are keen to hear your views on Five Lamps; you can give these:
Links to individual Customer feedback forms
We use SurveyMonkey to gather feedback on all of our services. You can access these feedback forms by clicking on the links below:
For more information, download our Compliments and Suggestions Procedure
Five Lamps aims to provide it’s customers with a high standard of service. If we fail to do this we want to know about it. This will enable us to not only to resolve the specific problem, but prevent it from happening again
You can make a complaint:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing - Nichola Storr, Five Lamps, Eldon Street, Thornaby, TS17 7DJ
For more information on how to make a complaint, download our Complaints Procedure